|Size:||Varies with Device|
|Compatibility:||All Versions of Windows|
|Language:||English – (US)|
|Security:||Tested – Virus Free|
Are you looking for how to download oculus app on windows pc? Then you will be glad to know that it is not as difficult as you think. In fact, there are multiple ways for downloading Oculus App on Windows PC.
The first method is the official way and the other method is unofficial workaround or hack that enables users to play Oculus Rift games and apps on Windows PC.
First, let’s see the official way:
– Go to Oculus site
– Click ‘Get Started’
– Click “Download Dash”
– Click “Start Free Trial” (if you already have a code) *Otherwise enter your credit card information and proceed with payment option
– Click “Order Now”
– Type in Oculus code
– Click on download button
Now, follow the steps for official method:
Here are the steps to install Oculus app on Windows PC:
– Firstly, you need to download Oculus software installer for Windows PC. This can be done by clicking here.
– Also, you need to download a VDADriver.
– After downloading the above files in your PC, run the Oculus software installer file in order to install it on your PC.
– The next step is that you need to reboot your PC after installation.
– The last step is that you have to give permissions for Oculus to run on your PC. This can be done by simply clicking “allow” or “trust” when Windows pops up the UAC (User Account Control) box, and then click install Oculus Rift software button.
Now, you are ready with Oculus app. But still there is one problem:
The Oculus app on Windows PC only supports 64-bit version of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. So, if you try to open your Oculus app with 32-bit browser software such as Opera, Maxthon or Chromium etc., then the link won’t open up.
Another issue is that some users have reported that they can play Oculus Rift games on their PC using Google Chrome browser, but they are not able to access Oculus store. They are only able to check the various compatible games and apps.
So, if you also face these problems then you can follow the unofficial workaround or hack for playing Oculus Rift games on Windows PC. Here is what you have to do:
– Firstly download Firefox browser from here.
– Then download Chrome browser from here.
– Now extract both the zip files in any folder of your PC and run the respective exe file to install each software on your PC.
– Once you have installed both browsers, run both the browsers and type in Oculus app URL in the search bar.
– Done! You can now play Oculus games and apps on your Windows PC.
Remember, this workaround or hack is only meant for playing games and apps on your Windows PC. It does not support Mac OS X/iPad etc.
So, here are the two methods you need to follow in order to successfully download the Oculus app on windows pc:
1. Follow the official method and install Oculus app on Windows PC.
2. Use unofficial workaround/hack to download and play Oculus games and apps on Windows PC.
If you have any other questions or concerns, you can contact our tech support team by clicking here.
We hope that we were able to help you with this article. Thanks for reading!